Breaking up is a hard thing to do!

3:17 PM

I’m so confused, I don’t know what to do.


First of all, I hope everything is well with you. I’m so sorry that I have to do this…
I couldn’t face you, that’s why I’m writing you this letter.

The sight of seeing you would make me change my mind. 
And that’s a thing that I can’t let happen. I need to move on, 
and do what’s best for the both of us.
 I can’t keep living in a lie.

These past 2 years were amazing…but unfortunately I got distracted by another one.
The fact that he seduce me, made me feel very weak. I don’t know how I got so carried away and I don’t know why I felt like this. I always thought that we were meant to be together, 
till the end of time.

But when I got to know him….everything was so different.
I hope you won’t hate me at the end of this letter.

It al started a few months ago… the only thing I can say is that I have been unfaithful and 
I’m so sorry about it. I didn’t want to hurt you.

We have been secretly seeing each other on “the low”. I hesitated at first…
but after the 3de time I saw him, I knew I wanted to have him.

I hope you’ll find it in you heart to forgive me.
 I still think about the way you made me feel the first time I saw you.
You’ll always have a special place in my heart.

You were my first lover…





I’ll always love you my BLACKBERRY but I’m with the IPHONE now!


Quote of the day: I HATE doing this!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers