, ,

A new chapter!

12:51 AM


I’m in LOVE with my sexy Red Bottoms on my feet ;)






I woke up this morning tired as hell. It was supposed to be my day off, but ever since I started my internship at Quy Goddess … sleep has been something that has not been familiar!

I LOVE my job at Quy Goddess! Well actually it’s an internship, 
BUT I still see it as a real-life job! It’s all about fashion…I’m living my dream!

As the press & communication officer, 
I can tell you that it has been a really exciting first month. 
The first show I worked on has passed, was a success & we’re now on to the next one.

So I had to “rise & shine” at 9 am this morning to get ready for the companies’ last meeting with our clients for the next upcoming exclusive fashion show, which will take place at The Hague’s most elegant restaurants.

As some people may say, “It’s ALL work and No play” I have definitely found out that it
 IS POSSIBLE to combine your work with what you love!

Even though, I still work on the weekends at my regular job, I wouldn’t trade this experience for anything in the world. I get to meet important people, work on incredible fashion shows, 
walk around famous models, have camera crews around & all the stuff you could possibly imagine.

I almost work 7 days a week, but it’s all worth it.

I’ll leave ya’ll for now. I need to get my beauty sleep!

Quote of the night: Wishing ya’ll a FABULOUS weekend & make sure to check out 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers