, , ,

ZAM Magazine official Launch

11:49 PM


Last week Wednesday was a very important day for “ZAM Magazine” 
and I was glad to be a part of that event.

Dressed up in a mix of “African meets Hobo Chique” attire, 
my girl Fran and I headed 

out to the beautiful city of Amsterdam to be at
ZAM Magazine’s official launch.

ZAM is a  magazine committed to an edgy and contemporary perspective on Afrika. It’s content is free of cliché, platitudes and romantic notions of the continent. 
You can expect artistic highlights, new mindset and quality content.

So you can basically call it Africa’s best artistic magazine in the country!

I really enjoyed myself.

The Dj was off the freaking hook (yes I got to “Azonto” a few times!), 
the ladies at the event looked beautiful, and the appetizers were really good.

And I gotta be honest about one little thing that caught my attention… 
all them proud African ladies were, as my girl Fran named it “Au Naturel”.

And whit this I mean, every woman in there was spotting the “natural look”. 
No weave, no perms.

Just good old Afro hair & braids all wrapped up in a typical African head wrap. 

I loved it! ( and was a bit ashamed I was wearing a weave!)

I’m seriously thinking of braiding my hair this summer. All that Brazilian hair…smh!


































I want to congratulate everyone over at ZAM for this accomplishment 
and wish them the best of luck!

Thank you to my dear Poema Jones, who invited me to this event.

Quote of the night: African fashion is going to be EPIC this summer!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers