, , , , , ,

Beyonce Most Beautiful Woman!

8:55 PM


She got the swag so she drippin’ swagoo


Seriously who doesn’t love Beyonce?

There is practically nothing that
 this woman can’t do!

Beyonce was named World's Most Beautiful Woman 2012 by People magazine!

In side this month’s issue of the magazine, 
my girl B. tells the readers why she has felt more beautiful recently.




"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth"
"I have never felt so connected, never felt like 
I had such a purpose on this earth."



When asked who the little girl mostly resembles, Beyonce answered:
"She looks like Blue,"
"She's her own person."
Adding,
"She's just the cutest thing... The best thing about having a daughter is having a true legacy.
The word 'love' means something completely different now."



I’ve ALWAYS wanted to have a girl. You know, 
I need to leave something good when I leave this planet!
 Have a look at the behind the scenes footage of the shoot.





That blue necklace is EVERYTHING!!!!!





MANDINGO!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!!

Gotta love B.!

Quote of the day: I’m gonna need for Beyonce to hurry up and get back on tour!!!!  





You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers