, , ,

Update - Celebrity Crush: Nigel Barker

10:30 PM


Ladies and gentlemen it is OFFICIAL!

Nigel Barker KNOWS that I have a crush on him!

After finishing my post last night on my crush mister Nigel Barker, 
I posted the link on twitter like 
I always do after writing a blog post.





What I usually do, is I put a few hash tags behind
the link to attract people to read the post.
 I sometimes even “@” people/ brands if the post is about them.

So this time I did the same, without expecting Nigel would read it…

OH,WAS I WRONG!

EXACTLY 4 min AFTER I had posted the link on Twitter, Nigel tweeted me!!!!!

I FAINTED ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!

I played it cool by tweeting back, but if he knew how I was acting in my room…

I almost wanted to tweet him back with
 “Please Nigel stop tweeting me, you’re giving me heart attacks!”

And again I went off on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!

Le Boyfriend told me he didn’t want me talking to 
celebrities at that time of the night...lol!





OOOWWWW HOW I LOVE THIS CHARMING MAN!!!!

Quote of the night: 2 tweets in 1 day!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers