, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Fashion Rundown: MET Gala 2012

1:31 PM


I’m gonna need for some celebs to FIRE their stylists…ASAP!


I jumped out of bed this morning, 
like a lil’ girl ready to open her Christmas presents!

The fashion events of 
ALL FASHION EVENTS 
took place  yesterday at the 
Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.

Off course, I’m talking about the 
MET Gala!

Oh. My. Gosh. I would die if I could be part 
of this fabulous and classy event.

All top of the line actors, singers, actresses, socialites, 
designers and other celebrities are always spotted at this event.

When you’re seen at the MET Gala, you know you’re important!

But let me tell you something….this year… I got HEAVY confused.com 
when looking at the pictures of the red carpet.

I mean, I’ve NEVER seen so many FASHION NO-NO’s!

I’m gonna call them FASHION HELL-NO’s!

I’m MAD, PISSED & CONFUSED.


WHAT THE HELL WERE SOME PEOPLE WEARING????!!!!???

Beyonce….I don’t know if I like or hate it
Rihanna…I don’t like her, her hair…but I like the dress
Scarlett JohanssonWHAT THE HELL?
Mary-Kate….. *blank stare*
Gwyneth Paltrow …. Got that Freakum dress thing going on!
MIA…. I think she looked a lil’ down dressed…
SolangeKNOCK OUT!!!! Thank you FASHION GODS!
Kristen Stewart….*crickets sound*
Alicia Keys….them shoes? NO BUENO!
SJP ….. I’M MAD!

And my list goes on and on…

Good thing that there where a few who actually looked FANTASTIC!

Renee Zelwegger, Nina Dobrev & Sofia Vergara were giving me LIFE!!!
Those dresses were to die in! (I will never give my life for a dress, but I would die in a 
FABULOUS gown. When I go out of this world….You best believe that I’m going out in STYLE!)

Have a look and let me know your favourites and worst!



Beyonce in Givenchy



Rihanna in Tom Ford


Scarlett Johansson in Dolce & Gabanna


Florence Welch in Alexander McQueen


January Jones in Versace


Alicia Keys in Givenchy 


Cameron Diaz in Stella McCartney


Camilla Belle in Ralph Lauren


Carey Mulligan in Prada


Christina Ricci in Thakoon


Dakota Fanning in Louis Vuitton

Diane Kruger Prada



Eva Mendes in Prada


Gisele Bundchen in Givenchy


Gwyneth Paltrow in Prada


Heidi Klum in Escada


Hilary Swank in Micheal Kors


Jessica Alba in Micheal Kors


Jessica Biel in Prada


Jessica Chastain in Louis Vuitton


Karolina Kurkova in Rachel Zoe


Kirsten Dunst in Rodarte


Kirsten Stewart in Balenciaga


Leighton Meester in Marchesa


Linda Evangelista in Prada


MIA in Stella McCartney


Mary-Kate Olsen in The Row


Paula Patton in Vera Wang 


Rosario Dawson in Calvin Klein 


Rosie Huntington - Whiteley in Burberry


SJP in Valentino


Solange in Rachel Roy


Vera Wang 


Cate Blanchett in Alexander McQueen


Ed Westwick in Prada


Elizabeth Banks in Mary Katrantzou


Chanel Iman & Tom Ford in Tom Ford


Emma Stone in Lanvin 


Kanye West in Givenchy


Kristen Bell in Tommy Hilfiger


Lala Anthony in Zack Posen 


Lana Del Rey in Joseph Altuzarra


Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan 


Renee Zellweger in Pucci


Sofia Vergara in Marchesa

On another note…Vera Wang needs to EAT and I’m highly convinced that 
Jessica Biel stole her grandmother’s dress…I don’t care if it’s PRADA!


Quote of the day: Beyonce….I still don’t know…

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers