, , , , , , , , ,

Anna Dello Russo for H&M

2:20 PM

I’ll be your fashion whore for the day!

The Internet has been buzzing for weeks ever since it was announced
 that Fashion DIVA of ALL DIVAS,
was going to bring out a line in collaboration with H&M.

Speculations were made, people were going crazy… 
while I just sat down and chilled!

BUT NOW IT’S TIME TO GET READY AND PAY ATTENTION!!!!


I’ve had the visuals for a while now (thank you Tumblr)and I was already 
ALL OVER THE FREAKING PLACE!!!

These knee high boots are giving me
  LIFE!!!!

I don’t care if I’m only 5’3…
  I LOVE THEM!

The official add campaign and commercials are the freaking 
BUSINESS!!!

Giving me Madonna back in her “Vogue” days!



















Anna ain’t playing with the basic chicks!

GET READY!!

The collection will be available on the 4th of October online
 AND in SELECTED stores across the world.

For more about the collection, pretty pictures and the lookbook,
head over to H&M and start drooling!


Quote of the day: I need those knee high boots in my LIFE!
(I think I need CPR!)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers