, , , , ,

Tracks, On Tracks, On Tracks!

4:23 PM




Photobucket
Long hair, don’t care!


There are times in life when a woman has to change the way she looks. A lot a women do that after they have closed a chapter in their lives.

After a break up, when getting a new job, before moving to a new city and etc.



But me? I change hairstyles as much as Anna Dello Russo changes outfits!

It’s fun having a new look every once in a awhile.

The world would be boring as hell if we ALL looked the same…
that’s why I’m GRATEFUL for weaves/ extensions/ hairpieces!


I am now rocking a golden brown hair-do, with a few light blond highlights & a side bang.

Yes, I keeps it real! I’m not one of these girls who says:
“This is my real hair, I got a lil’ Indian in me”

"Really tho? Really?"

Please go sit down somewhere!
I can see your tracks sticking out!

Something happened to me yesterday… I’m still too traumatized to talk about it,
but it involved me, a grumpy gay guy and a “non-factor” type of girl.


I will say that I handled the situation well…
 I ended up flipping my 26-inch weave in her face!

 Don’t mess with me!

Photobucket


Anyways, I’ve seen a lot of great hairstyles for this coming season!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I’m seriously thinking of switching everything up for 
the wintertime and add a little color for more drama!


Whatever you do this season with your hair… make sure to 
“ WURK!”   



Photobucket


Quote of the day: It is my hair.... I BOUGHT IT! 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers