, , , , , ,

House of Deréon - Fall 2012

9:33 PM



There ain’t nothing that Beyonce can’t do!

Fall is here and has hit us in the face with full force.

I am not going to lie about this one…. I’m more of a BIG & WARM sweater kind of girl when this season hits.

And you know why? Because Holland NEVER has a fall season… 
NOPE… over here we just go STRAIGHT to the wintertime.

People always laugh when I say that. But it’s true.

You know how right after the summer, the weather takes time to cool 
off and then you have those nice crispy fall days…

Hell, over here you have to be prepared for the worst after summer…

So a few days ago I was browsing the internet looking for some cool but yet classy and edgy with a twist outfits… and I ended up on the “ House of Deréon” website.

Ladies!
I HAVE FOUND MY MIRACLE!

I remember seeing Beyoncé’s first visual for her new fall campaign… 
I WAS ALL OVER THE FREAKING PLACE.

Queen B was giving me
 “ I KEEP SLAYING BASIC CHICKS AFTER GIVING BIRTH” 
drama!!!

I LOVE(D) IT

I started jumping around like I had won the lottery.

YEEEEAAAAASSSSS!!!!!

Remember back in the day, when House of Deréone first came out?
 I thought it looked a little cheap… I’m sorry, but I couldn’t take it serious.

Yet another celebrity who came out with a clothing line…. 
I was going to give her a year before critics would say just about the same thing as I thought… 
and so they did.

But then B. got pregnant… and it was as if a fashion angel came down from heaven and told her to step her cookies up (yes I have a very BIG imagination!)

The line is A-FREAKIN-MAZING!!!!!

From the black, to leather, to maxi skirts, to some more black…. 
I LOVE IT ALLLLL!!!

Check out the look-book for all the looks!





































The first visual for the winter collection has already been released!





THEM LEGS!!!!

Quote of the day: Ay, yo Kim! I’m really happy for you and I’mma let you finish, but BEYONCE has one of the best celebrity clothing lines of ALL TIMES… ALL TIMES! *Kanye voice* 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers