, , , , , , , , , ,

My big announcement: Africa Fashion Week Amsterdam 2013!

1:33 PM



Photobucket
You thought blogging was hard? 
Try vlogging!

Caution: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE AHEAD!


I have been absent for a while, and this time it wasn’t my fault… well maybe a little bit.

My blog has been undergoing some technical issues… and because I am no rocket scientist… I had to figure out these technical things all by myself!!!!

Don’t get me wrong, I know how to work with certain programs, but I sometimes just wished there was an easier way to go about it… what the hell does a girl have to do to be able to just blog without the whole world falling apart? * screams out the window *





Anyways, there has been something that I’ve wanted to post for a while now, 
BUT these modern technological issues were in my way and I went HAM
because it. Was. Working. On. MY NERVES.

I had made an announcement (back in OCTOBER!) on a upcoming event, 
which will rock the Dutch fashion scene for EVER!

The communication tool that I used for this? ... A freaking VIDEO!

Yes, I took a shot at VLOGGING!

(Let me remind you, that I’ve once uploaded a video on here, 
but it was just to try it out… but this time IT WAS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!)

I only have 2 words to describe the whole process of recording & uploading…

THIS SHIT!

I NEVER curse on my blog, but the amount of time it took me to film myself 
(I recorded 7 videos before I was happy with it, it was in the middle of the night, I forgot half of the things I was supposed to say… and YouTube was acting like all types of crazy bitches when I was trying to upload it!), drove me bananas!

I have gained all types of R.E.S.P.E.C.T for all the people out there who tape themselves while put in a weave, beating their faces with make up, 
doing the most ratchet ass nail designs and etc.

I SALUTE YOU!

Vlogging is not made for me…

BUT I WILL KEEP ON TRYING UNTIL I’M AS GOOD AS KATT STACKS PUTTING RAPPERS ON BLAST ON WORLD STAR HIP HOP!

Now that I’ve got all of my frustrations out of the way, 
I would like to put my announcement in the spotlight!

---

Fashion lovers & addicts of the 21st century…

I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT HOLLAND WILL HOST ITS VERY FIRST AFRICAN FASHION WEEK IN JULY 2013 IN THE GREAT CITY OF AMSTERDAM!!!!!

African designers have been showing off their beautiful pieces in cities like 
New York, Paris, London and Cape Town.

And now, Amsterdam is the NEXT city on the map!

To add more joy to this announcement… YOURS TRULY
will be part of the production team!

I will be assisting the CEO, miss Maysa-Iman Berkelaar,
 on this fashionable journey!

We have A LOT coming up!

I’ll be covering our “Road to Africa Fashion Week Amsterdam” till the event
 (alongside other bloggers/stylists/ photographers and etc.) by blogging & vlogging. 
(Lord, please take the wheel!)

But for now, watch this video and make sure to “LIKE” the OFFICIAL AFWA page on Facebook (because there is a FAKE PAGE going around... people have already started the foolishness!) and to follow @AfricaFWA on Twitter & AfricaFWA on Instagram!


* That AWKWARD MOMENT when you make a video, try to upload it and it don't work... and 2 months later when you look around on YOUTUBE.. YOU SEE IT -___-. Anyways... This was my announcement I recorded right AFTER I heard the BIG NEWS about Africa Fashion Week Amsterdam! PS: I was tired… don't judge me! *






Quote of the day: I’m already preparing myself for countless sleepless nights and
 “friends” who would like to reunite and have diner, while going over their clothing lines!

For more info & questions feel free to contact me or Maysa-Iman Berkelaar
at devinity_ent@yahoo.com / maysa-iman@quygoddes.com




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers