, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Until The World Ends...

7:45 PM


Photobucket


We'll still have FASHION!

If you by any chance landed on my blog… that means you “survived” the end of the world!

While some people were wondering what to wear on the last day of the world, one of my favorite Dutch based stylists got her hands on model Lily Naarden and  …..

DAMN DID SHE DO A GREAT JOB!!!

Fahionistas all over the world, I would like to present to you 
Daphne Oosthuizen aka Miss Cake, Cake, Cake… CAKE!!

I used to have this fantasy friend when I was a lil’ girl. I used to run around the house in my mother’s Chanel heels, Birking Bag and chinchilla fur coat. My friend was half unicorn & her name was Lily. (Yes, even back then I had a big imagination… don’t judge me!)

Lily & I used to hold fashion shows throughout the whole house; hell we even had our own fashion week! (With my mother’s closet full of, Chanel, Dior, Christian Lacroix, Yves Saint Laurent and etc. we were very entertained!)

I’m kind of loosing focus here… 


The thing is, when I first saw Daphne… I thought my home girl Lily had become a real person (I was even about to get in contact with a psychiatrist, because I thought I was going crazy!)

Daphne IS my childhood character!


Photobucket



She’s FIERCE,  looks like a CARTOON figure and her 
fashion sense is from another dimension!

This girl attracts a lot of kids, and who wouldn’t when looking like you just came out of a CRAZYFUNKYCOOL world?!

And her styling is BANANAS!!!

Check out some behind the scene pics 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Have a look at the final results of her work and make sure 
to show some love by liking her Facebook page AFCakeStyle!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




I don’t know who’s child this is , but this cutie patoetie is a model in the making!

Shout out to Urban Chick With Brains 
for that FLY jacket!

Photography by Dilani Butink
Styling: Daphne Oosthuizen (AFCakeStyle)
Styling Assistant: Avinash Debipersad
MUA & Hair: Mariska Virginia van Kasbergen
Model: Lilly Naarden (Ma Tresors)


Quote of the day: Wearing an ASAP beanie NEVER looked this SEXY!

 Let the world end.

 I’m DONE!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers