, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

The Grammy's: Red Carpet Favorites!

1:19 AM


 photo bestdressed-2013-grammys_zps01c811f0.jpgAll that fashion got me doing 
back flips!

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with GREAT pleasure that I am here to announce that this year’s Grammy’s were ON AND POPPING!!

It has been a while that I’ve seen so many celebs looking THIS GOOD!

I am not lying.




Off course we had the usual hideous “flower prints” and “not enough fabric” type of dresses,
 but this year…. Stylists were NOT PLAYING!

I WAS IMPRESSED!

J.Lo and that sexy leg of hers was EVERY FREAKING THING, Beyoncé showed that you can also look stunning in a simple but FIERCE jumpsuit, Kelly gave me a heart attack and for ONCE Rihanna was dressed to the T.! (I have nothing bad to say…cows must be flying somewhere!)

I could do a post on the whole red carpet event, but why bother?
I’m not checking for everybody’s fashion sense but the only ones THAT MATTERED!

So here are my top favorites:


 photo 343297-2013-grammy-s-red-carpet-best-dressed-photos_zpsac43022c.jpg


J.Lo in Anthony Vaccarello , not a flying f*&%$ was given at THAT MOMENT!
  BAM! 
(I need those Jimmy Choo’s in my closet!)

 photo Jennifer-Lopez-2013-Grammy-Awards1_zps74f82e20.png


 photo beyonce-grammys-2013-1-e1360546276418_zpsae1f59e9.jpg


Beyoncé looked cute and sophisticated dressed in an Osman Jumpsuit
and Jimmy Choo heels. I see them hips Bey!

 photo beyonce-osman_zps3e80d6f6.jpg


 photo rihanna-grammys-2013-e1360545624426_zpsfa1d2520.jpeg


Rihanna, looked like a FABULOUS goddess in this Azzedine Alaia dress.
I was so shocked; I picked up my cup of tea and…. sipped in silence!

 photo rihanna-azzedine-alaia_zpsaa441f3e.jpg


 photo Katy-Perry-Grammys-2013-Pictures_zps7cfc8130.jpg


Katy Perry, looked like she just walked out of LaLa-land in this gorgeous Gucci dress.
 (Side note…I think she was trying to get back at the ex with that sexy body)

 photo katy-perry-gucci_zps3ec60f7b.jpg


 photo Grammy-Awards-2013-Rec-Carpet-Best-Dressed-Taylor-Swift-Grammys-2013-Red-Carpet-Fashion-And-Performance2_zps03f1a7f5.jpg


Taylor Swift, who has never really been relevant in my opinion (until the whole Kanye-fiasco,
which gave her 15 min of fame) popped up on my radar looking classy as
 a sweet cupcake dressed in a J. Mendel gown.

 photo Alicia-Keys-In-Azzedine-Alaia-2013-Grammy-Awards_zps7b7692d2.jpg


Alicia Keys will forever accentuate her hips, and I ain’t mad at her.
She looked hotter then a fish fried in hot grease in an Azzedine Alaia dress.

 photo 1360592862_kelly-rowland_zps69083cd4.jpg


The one who GAVE ME LIFE and enough DRAMA for the upcoming weeks will have to be Miss Kelly Rowland in a Georges Chakra Couture dress. (I need to look like this when I hit 32!)


 photo la-ig-55th-grammy-awards-almost-nude-photos-005_zps408f5163.jpeg


I only have to words for this chocolate beauty…

HOT DAMN!

Another reason why I’m proud to be a woman of color!!!

Ok, so I have been really positive…in my eyes…
But there is a little something that I just can’t shake out of my spirit.

I tried to be nice…. but I just can’t.

I’m mad! And you want to know why…?
(Lord forgive me for what I’m about to say!)

ASHANTI, WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU
 THAT THE DRESS YOU HAD ON WAS CUTE?

 photo Ashanti-2013-Grammy-Awards_zpsbed2c86c.png


Seriously, I sometimes wonder if some of these celebs have TRUE FRIENDS!
I would me mad as hell, If I looked like THAT and none of my girls
 would step to me and tell me that the look I was spotting was just plain wrong!

I don’t know what’s going on over at camp Ashanti, but every DAMN time
home girl steps outside…she just looks cheap and tacky.

I’m going to need a press release to apologize for that dress!

I’M NOT PLAYING!

And the thing that got me heavyconfused.com is the fact that
she thought she was hotter then Halle Berry in Monsters ball!

I just can’t deal.

But whatever some of these women were wearing…
I still have mad respect for their achievements!

And some of the men looked fly as well

 photo Trey-Songz-and-Drake-2013-Grammy-Awards_zpsa371144b.png

 photo Screen-Shot-2013-02-10-at-85651-PM_zps462efd26.png

 photo chris_brown_zps1b4b646f.jpg




Quote of the day: Adele, don’t think I didn’t see you! I’ll let you pass THIS TIME,
 because your voice makes me happy early in the morning! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers