, , , , , , , , , ,

Fabulous Finds:CARBON DESIGN by Ron van den Bosch

9:09 PM

 photo IMG_7758_zps11688218.jpg

Every girl needs a piece 
of luxury in her life honey!

In my previous blog post about the “Lifestyle Business Club” spring event that I attended at the beginning of the month, I gushed over this beautiful piece of luxury I had set my eyes on…

BABY, WHAT A FABULOUS FIND IT IS!


Ladies, if your man owns a Ferrari or whatever the hell kind of expensive car he has… 
you are ENTITLED to have your own Carbon designer bag!

THAT’S RIGHT HUNTY!
(Forget Louis Vuitton, Prada & Gucci…. 
But not Chanel… I’m keeping my Chanel!)

For the ones who do not know what “CARBON” is… 
let me tell you a little something about this beautiful thing.

Ron van den Bosch is the designer and creator who works with 
the exclusive material, that is carbon. Carbon is a fiber, which is mainly known from the Formula 1,
extremely light, strong and the same raw material as diamond, beautiful and stylish.

 photo 972575_616802595070137_2083170521_n_zpsd7921feb.jpg 
And you know what they say; 
“ Diamonds are a girl’s BEST FRIENDS”.

The collection includes jewelry, wine bottle decoration 
and the latest design, an exclusive woman's handbags!

YYEEAASSS GAWD!

The “CARBONIO” collection can be described as a collection that is distinctive, innovative, luxurious and always on the move.

All designs are not only designed by Ron van den Bosch but are also manufactured by himself in his own studio, which means that personalizing / customizing items is also a possibility!

Hell, who even needs a man, when you can have 
your own Carbon jewelry AND accessories?

As a young & independent woman of the 21st century, 
I do believe in the equal rights of the sexes. If a man can enjoy his luxurious
  & fast “toys”, it is in our FABULOUS right to have a piece of that too.

 photo 10261781_616802598403470_828282640_n_zpsa7055033.jpg

OH MY GUCCI GAGA ON A PINK UNICORN!

I AM IN LOVE 
with this bag!

The sophisticated craftsmanship that went in to creating this bag is of another world.




Carbonio items have already been seen on the catwalks
of Amsterdam International Fashion Week, (inter)national celebrities 
*cough.. cough.. FRENCH MONTANA...cough .. cough
and other individuals who are not afraid to enjoy the finer things in life.

We all know I like my share of luxurious things, because let’s be honest… 
it would be a bit crazy if I wouldn’t practice what I preached.

And just like Carrie said in “Sex & The City”; 
I like to have my money right where I can see it… HANGING IN MY CLOSET!”, 
but in this case…. It’s something I can walk around with, 
which will add that EXTRA DRAMA to an outfit!

You better get with the program ladies, because the Carbon Lifestyle 
is all about DARING to be a different kind of sexy!


 photo 10255874_616802608403469_36492099_n_zpsb1b5745c.jpg
 photo IMG_7763_zps591fbe4c.jpg
 photo IMG_7738_zpsd32a8ab3.jpg  photo IMG_7739_zpse7fd52f1.jpg  photo IMG_7737_zps9d090e1a.jpg  photo IMG_7736_zpsdf7ae939.jpg
 photo IMG_7735_zps1be34faf.jpg
 photo IMG_7744jpg_zps15d7ea43.jpg

The "Carbonio" collection can be viewed in the Carbon jewelry store 
on the Voorstraat 16, situated in the city of Woerden here in the Netherlands.

Make sure to visit the website for all things exclusive & this website
for all things regarding bottle designs! 

 photo 10178337_616802605070136_2096198606_n_zps92fb3ec1.jpg


Quote of the day: Carbon makes life so BEAUTIFUL!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Terrific article! That is the type of information that are supposed to be shared around
    the web. Disgrace on the seek engines for now not positioning this post upper!
    Come on over and consult with my site . Thank you =)

    My site :: how to grow taller

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers